Thursday

The Braun Electric Shaver That Cleans Itself!

One of the main reasons I have tried to stay away from electric razors for my entire adult life was because of how dirty they get. Little bits of beard stubble will build up at the bottom of the razor, and it would need to be cleaned off with a damp rag and a q tip. No matter how long I would work on cleaning the shaver, I could never get it completely clean. I felt the extra work made up of the convenience of having an electric shaver, and besides that, the disposable razor just seemed to shave closer. Braun Electric Shavers have changed all of that.

When I first heard that the Braun Electric shaver could clean itself, I was skeptical. I thought self cleaning meant that it came with some kind of tool that you would use to manually brush out the unwanted hair. I couldn’t have been more wrong.

After you use the Braun Electric Shaver, place it back in to its stand, and it will start to clean itself automatically! There is an alcohol based solution in the stand, and this is used to give the razor a thorough cleaning. The Beard stubble is caught in a filter that will need to be changed at least once a month. These filters are available in 3 packs and 8 packs, and they can be purchased at the same place you purchase your Braun Electric Shaver.

The Braun Electric Shaver will shave as close as any blade, and it won’t cut your face like a disposable razor will. It comes with a separate cord that you can take with you on overnight trips, although you will need the stand for the self cleaning feature. The self cleaning Braun Electric Shaver is the future of electric Shavers. There is none better on the market today.